Keddi - Birthday Keddi - Birthday

a wonderful thing

Everything about this little slice of kitty (or Keddi) life is just incredible. So subtle, and yet so precise and stylistic.

To the author: pardon me if I don't review all the Keddi movies. But, rest assured, I've watched them, and they all deserve the most glowing reviews. Magnificent work!

dilosh responds:

oh... thank you..:)

Keddi - Part II Keddi - Part II

quite wonderful

Scribbler Scribbler

Like the character, beautiful, but has problems

I just came over here from watching "Salad Fingers." Your author's comments indicated that your other entry (this one) was "depressing." I was interested to see how you'd handle a depressing subject, since "Salad Fingers" bordered on outright morbid, and it was just supposed to be "weird."

You've done a great job. While you should be lauded for your visual skills and your keen sense of an effective score, you should also be given credit for not being overdramatic and contrived. This was, largely, understated and effective.

However, it was not without its flaws.

I found the narrative titles a bit over-expository. You didn't leave me much room to interpret the character because I was told over and over again exactly who the character is and how he feels. In my view, the most effective sequences were "drowsy" "toilet" "edgy" "crowded rooms." These were less specific, and the visual representations were marvelous. But what was also great about them was that those sequences not necessarily literal. There was a sense of abstraction and metaphor (e.g. Scribbler falling apart during "drowsy."). However, on sequences such as "alcohol," "weed," and "pills," the textual, visual, and aural representation is so literal and precise that it is jarring. As a result, a sense of depth is lost, and these sequences become equal to one that says, "I have brown hair." I get it. You have brown hair. I can see you have brown hair. But what are the implications?

The criticism above shouldn't be taken as the whole of my feelings toward "Scribbler." I see this movie as a success. Indeed, it is moving, unique, satisfying and you've given us, the viewers, Scribbler - a character for whom we may not only feel sorry for, but who feel we may know well...perhaps too well.

GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

Hey good game!

Lmao this was great, I liked driveing the car, it was fun.

Spider Key Spider Key

simple fun

Honestly, this is not bad. It's very bare-bones, but it is what it is: a simple game that's fun to play for a bit. You could do a lot more to improve it: counters, for instance. More interesting graphics as well. But, you've got a good core here.

I'm not a game person, though. So, others may have better or more helpful things to say.

Valvageer responds:

Ok overall thanx

DaUnrealGraffitiBook DaUnrealGraffitiBook

unfortunately...

neckface beats neck. so, i can't give ya a ten.