Hey good game!
Lmao this was great, I liked driveing the car, it was fun.
Honestly, this is not bad. It's very bare-bones, but it is what it is: a simple game that's fun to play for a bit. You could do a lot more to improve it: counters, for instance. More interesting graphics as well. But, you've got a good core here.
I'm not a game person, though. So, others may have better or more helpful things to say.
Ok overall thanx
neckface beats neck. so, i can't give ya a ten.
good game...i think
This is fun and all, but two things:
1. Is it me, or does the spear fly through the fish most of the time?
2. I must be fucking retarded. 600 is a good score. The last reviewer got 720. One person complained because he couldn't get over 577. MY HIGH SCORE SO FAR IS 14! I must be missing something.
Maybe this needs more instructions or something. I usually don't play games, but I don't think I'm THAT stupid. The object of this is two spear the fish as they jump, right? Well, you do it 3 times, and then it ends. The most you can get per fish is 5 points.
So, I know I'm missing something...I just don't know what it is.
actually, when you shoot a fish in air, you get 5 points max, but if you shoot them in the water, you get much more points.
OK, so you applied your skills technically well, but you missed such an opportunity: Many of these people are right about the fact that a straightforward, functional clock is something that's a bit puzzling to have in the NG portal. BUT, if you fused your idea with the CLOCK CREW, you could actually have something great! Imagine Strawberry Clock as an actual clock! Or make up your own clock. The important thing is that if you use this idea, you make sure to change the voice so it uses that weird computer voice that the crew always uses. You heard it here first, kids.
best on NG
well, that was absolutely amazing, nearly perfect. winning it is totally worth the frustration of spending hours losing.
ahhhhh...it felt so nice to eat all the fish.
who cares about the movie! it's just fuckin' funny that you marketed it like this. and i especially like, "this should hold you over till pico 2 comes out." hahahahaha
great, but has some problems
this is a great concept. it's a fun game. the bunny is illustrated really well.
here are the problems:
1. after level 5, there are a few problems. far more than once, my bunny somehow died and lived (made it on to the sheep) simultaneously. meaning, i advanced to the next level, but had a life taken away.
2. the above happened at the end of level 7, when i only had one life left. so, i don't know if level 7 is the actual end, or if i just died - but it could prolly use a few more levels or variations.
3. i swear to god, there were more than a few times when the bunny landed right on the sheep, but still somehow died. again, this was after level 5.
4. a few times, when hitting the space bar, the game would momentarily freeze. don't know if that's the game or my computer. whatever.
i suspect that many of the flaws of the game are merely minor bugs. so, overall, this is nice.
to the point
it is what it is. you play this game to kill avril. you kill avril. how could this be bad? anything that rails against her claims of being punk is good with me.
most frustrating game ever
what's good about this game? its graphics, and the fact that it's addictive.
what's bad about it? a lot of things. first of all, the whole fuckin' plot sucks. i mean, the only reason why you're doing what you're doing is so your fuckin' FRIEND can hook up; not you! so, as the game says, you're doing a "solid" (which is probably the stupidest fucking word in the universe). ok, but fine, maybe i'm just selfish, and i hate solids. moving on: the game is really almost impossible. i mean, if you fuck up one beat, you're done. and everytime you lose, what do you hear "YOU SUCK!" hey, that's funny the first time. but fine maybe i'm just pissed because i have bad coordination. ok, well i have still problems: for example, the orientation of your character to your enemies is baffling. this game is the perfect reason why side scrolling games should not add a THIRD dimension. because 2 fucking D games can't fucking fit 3 fucking dimensions. FINE, again, maybe i'm a retard! but even when you finally beat the thing, it has the most UNGRATIFYING end in the universe.
but, you know what? try not playing this game. and yeah, it's a pretty clean build. argh.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.